0 Reception Rooms
**Shared communal areas**
Preston Baker are pleased to present to the market this furnished double bedroom available within a modern five bedroom house in the heart of Yorks' popular Southbank, moments from the Racecourse.
The double bedroom is fully furnished to a high standard, including flat screen TV. The communal areas comprise open plan kitchen dining area with modern appliances, reception room, two bathrooms and a large, well maintained garden.
The rent includes all utility bills as well as a cleaner and the room is available now. Call now to arrange an appointment and avoid disappointment.
****Tenancy fees apply; detailed below****
• Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
Share this property
How much is your property worth?
Find out what your property could let or sell for
A guide to York
Located on the River Ouse, the historic, beautiful city of York offers a thriving economy, impressive schools and stunning attractions. We love York. Find out why in our area guide.