1 Reception Rooms
This fully refurbished and well presented two double bedroom end terrace property, offers a spacious lounge diner, new kitchen, new bathroom, gardens to front and rear and storage outbuilding. The property lies close to the amenities of Oakwood, Chapel Allerton and Moortown. There are frequent transport links to the city centre, a range of schools, sport and leisure facilities, and local parkland.
The ground floor offers a hallway on entry with spacious lounge diner to the right benefiting from dual aspect windows, feature fireplace and carpeted flooring. To the rear is the kitchen with a horseshoe arrangement of worktops and integrated cooking appliances.
The first floor holds two double bedrooms, including master to the front with two windows and bedroom to the rear with garden views and ample space for freestanding wardrobe storage. The house bathroom offers a three piece suite including P-shaped bath, WC and wash basin. The property also has a newly fitted alarm.
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
NEWLY FULLY REFURBISHED
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
**** Tenancy fees apply; detailed below ****
Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
Share this property
How much is your property worth?
Find out what your property could let or sell for