4 bedroom detached house to rent St. Wilfrids Drive, Brayton, Selby
2 Reception Rooms
Fabulous 4 bed detached new build offering spacious flexible accommodation ideal for professionals and families.
This beautifully presented executive home is set on a good size corner plot, in a sought after development on the edge of Brayton, offering an entrance hall with two cupboards, ground floor WC, spacious lounge featuring an electric stove inset to inglenook and French doors to rear garden, and a good size dining room.
The hub of the home is a stunning breakfast kitchen boasting a range of stylish hi-gloss fitted units with breakfast bar, a full complement of integral appliances and a family area with French doors to rear.
Upstairs are; a spacious master bedroom with modern wardrobe and ensuite, two further double bedrooms, a fourth single and a family bathroom with white suite and shower over bath.
The property has the benefit of driveway parking for 2 cars, detached garage, good size family garden and enjoys easy access to local primary school, village shops, a wider range of shops and amenities in Selby, local countryside and strong road links to York, Leeds, Hull, A1M and M62.
****Tenancy fees apply; detailed below****
• Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
Share this property
How much is your property worth?
Find out what your property could let or sell for