3 bedroom end of terrace house to rent Station View, Hambleton, Selby
1 Reception Rooms
Off Street Parking
This well presented spacious 3 bedroom property would suit professionals and families alike, and is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac within the sought after village of Hambleton, which has a local shop, primary school, restaurant, pub and enjoys easy access to the A63 to Leeds/A1M, M62 and A19 to York. The accommodation features an excellent fully fitted kitchen diner with quality built-in appliances, a bright airy lounge with sliding doors to the rear garden, utility cupboard with washing machine, modern cloaks/WC, under stairs cupboard, excellent master bedroom with good size ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes, a second double bedroom, third bedroom, airing cupboard and a bathroom with modern suite and shower over bath. Outside, there is driveway parking for two cars, a detached garage and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing essential.
**** Tenancy fees apply; detailed below ****
Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy
Share this property
How much is your property worth?
Find out what your property could let or sell for