Why rent a property with us
When you’re looking for a property to rent, the experienced team at Preston Baker have the expertise and local knowledge to help you find exactly the home you’re looking for.
If you've ever been in the position of booking to view a rental property, only to find the property has been let to someone else before you even have chance to see it, you will know how frustrating that is.
We are different to other agents. We open our rental properties up on a specific day, where all interested parties can view the property. No tenants are taken on until this property launch event has taken place. Giving you the chance to see any of our properties without the fear of them being snapped up by someone else. Everyone has a chance to view and everyone has the chance to make an application to the landlord.
Whatever your requirements, whether a long-term family home or a stop-gap rental property between house moves, you can rely on us to find a house or flat that fits your priorities, budget and timescales. We’ll listen to your needs and use our contacts and lettings expertise to get you moving as quickly as possible.
There are many factors to consider when you’re looking for flats our houses to let, and our Lettings team are here to guide you through the entire process – from registering your details to moving in.
Benefits for tenants
1. You are guaranteed the opportunity to view and make an application on any rental property we launch to the market. We allow all viewings of rental properties to take place on the same day, with a week long lead time. Gone are the days of booking a viewing only to find out the property has already been let before your appointment.
2. The best local knowledge to help you find the right house or flat to rent
3. Wide range of rental properties to suit all budgets and preferences
4. Advice, guidance and support from lettings specialists - throughout your tenancy
5. Clear, simple and fair tenancy agreements
Please tell us if you encounter any problems as soon as possible so we can deal with it appropriately.
Preston Baker are a member of Client Money Protect, which is a standalone Membership scheme designed to protect client monies held by its property agent Members. The Scheme is licensed in England by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG). To view a copy of our membership certificate click the logo below.
Our guides to renting a property
The right area will depend on your individual circumstances and why you wish to rent. Here's some pointers to help you on your way.
Top tips to ensure your full deposit is returned at the end of your tenancy.
Our guide steers you through the process from searching for your ideal rental property through to paying a deposit and moving in.