WIN a Valentines bouquet & dinner for two at your favourite restaurant
If you are a bit of a romantic at heart and eager to do something a little different this Valentines day, then enter our Valentines competition. You could be in with a chance to WIN a beautiful Valentines bouquet from our preferred local florists and a dinner for two at your favourite romantic local restaurant!
What are the prizes?
One winner from each Preston Baker Facebook Page will be picked in a draw to win a Valentines bouquet of flowers provided by florists local to each of our areas. There is also one overall prize to win a dinner for two at your favourite romantic local restaurant* - one winner will be picked from entries across all our branch Facebook pages. See Terms and Conditions below.
*Note: The winner will be responsible for booking their own reservation at their preferred restaurant. Preston Baker will cover the cost of a dinner for two up to the cost of £100.
How to enter
Please LIKE our Preston Baker Page and Share the Valentines post. Then simply reply to our Valentines competition post mentioning your favourite local romantic restaurant, ensuring you 'tag' their page into your comment. Start writing the name of the restaurant using the @ symbol Facebook will make recommendations of the restaurant if it has a page on Facebook. Competition ends Noon 10th February 2017
Where to enter
Visit our local branch Facebook pages for York, Selby, Leeds, Doncaster, Wetherby, Land and New Homes and Sheffield, Thirsk and Easingwold.
We love working with local businesses in the areas we cover particularly florists who have their ear to the ground with all goings on locally. Like last year we worked with a number of local florists who have kindly agreed again to get involved with our competition this year. The hand tied bouquet will include a selection of Valentines flowers with some red roses worth £40.
Below are a list of the florists we are proud to be working with:
- Lisas Florist - Selby
- Campbells Flowers - Sheffield
- Tom Wood Florists - Doncaster
- Daisy Chain Florists - Leeds
- Wards Florists - York
- Arts & Flowers - Crossgates, Leeds
*Posts are going live at different times, so this post may in some cases be published before the Facebook post is available on a local branch page. All posts will all likely published by 1st Feb.
How to collect your prize
We will notify winners through Facebook, so keep an eye out for a message from us. To collect your bouquet you will need to call the florist yourself and arrange to either collect from them directly or arrange delivery of the flowers.
The dinner for two prize covers a meal of up to £100, once we have a winner and the name of the preferred romantic restaurant we will arrange to cover the meal expense directly with them.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents and must be aged 16 or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the competition or reduces the chance to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Entry methods via Facebook there is a maximum of one entry per person per Facebook Page. Entrants will not be allowed to enter the competition more than once through posting content on other Preston Baker Facebook pages.
9. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media for the purposes of exhibiting and promotion of this competition only. Should imagery be of interest to us for other purposes we will explicitly request permissions to use that imagery.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
14. To be in for a chance to win, you must please LIKE your local Preston Baker Facebook Page and Share the Valentines post. Then reply to our Valentines competition post mentioning your favourite local romantic restaurant, ensuring you 'tag' their page into your comment. One winner will be chosen from each branch in a draw to win the bouquet of flowers, one winner overall will be selected in a draw from all entries across all Preston Baker Facebook pages to win the dinner for two at the preferred romantic restaurant as mentioned in the competition entrants comment. Preston Baker will cover the value of the romantic dinner up to a cost of £100. The winners will be notified via social media or email.
15. The Competition closes on: 12 noon Friday 10th February 2017
16. Winners have one working day to claim their prize online due to the time proximity to Valentines. No response after this time will result in another winner being selected in a re-draw.
Posted 14 months agoShare this article