WIN a Samsung Smart HD TV in time for RIO
What do you consider to be the most important room in a house?
WIN a Smart HD TV in time to watch the Rio Olympics!
TO ENTER our draw please leave a comment with your answer on your local Preston Baker branch Facebook page (see below) for the chance to WIN a Samsung UE22H5600 LED HD 1080p White Smart TV, 22".
One winner from entrants across all our 7 Facebook branch pages will be chosen at random on Monday 1st August. #rio #competition #samsung Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
9. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
15. The winner will be selected at random in a draw.
16. The Competition has been extended to close on the: 1st August 2016
Posted 20 months agoShare this article