Win a night in Yorkshire's most haunted hotel
In the spirit of Halloween, the famous Mosborough Hall Hotel has teamed up with Yorkshire’s award winning estate agents Preston Baker to put a real ‘haunted house’ on the market to raise money for the Make a Dream children’s charity.
Set in the picturesque Peak District village not far from Sheffield, there has been some ghostly goings on at the 750-year-old hotel. Stories have been reported where staff and visitors have seen a White Lady and Spectral Dog alike. Other incidents include pint glasses being thrown and radios being turned off.
Read more about the hotel's ghost's in our blog post.
In our Halloween campaign Preston Baker will donate £2 to the charity – that makes ‘dreams come true’ for terminally ill children across Yorkshire – every time a visitor ‘Requests a Viewing’ to the haunted house on prestonbaker.co.uk and Rightmove.
If you 'Request a Viewing' you will also be entered into a competition draw to win a prize courtesy of Vine Hotels and Mosborough Hall Hotel. The prize is an overnight stay at the hotel for 2 with dinner, breakfast and a champagne afternoon tea on arrival. The competition ends on the 6th November 2016.
Please help us raise money for Make a Dream and share the Mosborough Hall Hotel haunted property page on social media with your friends. Thank you and good luck!
How to enter
All you have to do is 'request a viewing' on the Mosborough Hall Hotel property page on Preston Baker's website, Rightmove or Zoopla, make sure you complete form with your contact details.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents and must be aged 18 or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Entry methods via Facebook there is a maximum of one entry per person.
9. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media for the purposes of exhibiting and promotion of this competition only. Should imagery be of interest to us for other purposes we will explicitly request permissions to use that imagery.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
14. One winner will be selected by random from the total number of entrants who have 'requested a viewing' of the Mosborough Hall Hotel via this website, Rightmove and Zoopla. The winner will be notified by email.
15. The Competition closes on: 6th November 2016
16. Competition entrants have 1 working day to claim their prize. No response after this time will result in another winner being selected.
17. Preston Baker will donate £2 for each person who requests a viewing of the Mosbrough Hall Hotel whilst on the market with Preston Baker until it is removed on the 6th November 2016. Preston Baker & Associates is committed to the donation of no more that £2000 to Make a Dream charity based on the number of entrants.
18. A total of one prize for this competition is available which includes an overnight stay at Mosborough Hall Hotel at a time of your choosing and it will include dinner, breakfast and champagne on arrival. It your choice entirely whether you wish to stay in the haunted suite or not as there are plenty of other rooms available. The prize is courtesy of Vine Hotels which operates the Mosborough Hall Hotel. Download their brochure here.
*Photo from Make a Dream - Emma meeting Ant & Dec