Win a luxury weekend away
How does a two night stay for two in a beautiful log cabin with wine and chocolates on arrival, plus a hot tub, sound?
Nelson Park, developers of the popular Vale of York development in Strensall, are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a two night stay in one of their luxury cabins at Manor Park Lodges in Strensall. All you have to do is book a viewing and visit us at the show home on site before the 4th December 2016.
Call 01904 803 799 for more information and to arrange your viewing!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents and must be aged 45 or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Entry methods via Facebook there is a maximum of one entry per person.
9. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
10. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media for the purposes of exhibiting and promotion of this competition only. Should imagery be of interest to us for other purposes we will explicitly request permissions to use that imagery.
11. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
12. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
13. One winner will be selected by random from the total number of entrants who have booked a viewing and visited the show home by the closing date of the 4th December at the Vale of York development. The winner will be notified by email.
14. The Competition closes on: 4th December 2016
15. Competition entrants have 1 working day to claim their prize. No response after this time will result in another winner being selected.
16. A total of one prize for this competition is available which includes a two night stay at Manor Park Lodges, Strensall for the dates of 13th to the 15th January 2017 with wine and chocolates on arrival. The prize is courtesy of Nelson Parks which operates the Manor Park and Vale of York. View their website here.
Posted 2 years agoShare this article
How much is your property worth?
Find out what your property could let or sell for