Love Yorkshire Photo Contest
What’s the best aspect about your local area?
If you enjoy taking photographs, we’d love you to enter our PHOTO CONTEST. There is one overall prize to WIN a £200 Super Break Gift Voucher.
THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED
We have opened up this photography competition to the public rather than use our own photographers for a bit of fun, but as local photographers you will likely know your village or area the best. To enter take a snap of your village or local area that shows it off at its very best then either:
- Share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #pbloveyorkshire + #[your area]
- Email it to us at email@example.com
- Note: We have decided to not continue with the online gallery, and will display photographs for a short period of time after the competition period has ended instead. Any prior submissions have been noted.
All images should ideally be landscape orientation, 72dpi, can be edited and between 1MB and 3MB. The competition will be judged by Preston Baker’s own photographers.
*Note: Selected participants will be invited to have their photographs featured and credited on the Preston Baker website including a link to your portfolio website. We will not use any photography you submit without your explicit permission.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents and must be aged 18 or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Entry methods via Instagram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook using the hashtag#PBLoveYorkshire or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), there is a maximum of one entry per person.
9. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media for the purposes of exhibiting and promotion of this competition only. Should imagery be of interest to us for other purposes we will explicitly request permissions to use that imagery.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
14. One winnning photograph will be selected by a panel of judges - Preston Baker's own professional photographers. The winner will be notified via social media or email. Criteria include local relevance, image quality, composition and visual appeal.
15. The Competition closes on: 31 August 2016
16. Competition entrants have 2 working days to claim their prize. No response after this time will result in another winner being selected.
17. The prize for this competition is £200's worth of SuperBreak Vouchers which will be posted to you or available for collection. The competition is in no way run in affiliation with SuperBreak.