Do you believe in ghosts?
This year we're running a special competition for Halloween. There are some fantastic themed days out for kids all over Yorkshire and at this time of year Halloween is a must. We were tempted to run a Fright Night competition for the adults, but we thought actually let's do something for families to help you entertain your little people.
What are the prizes?
We are running this competition across all our seven branches in Yorkshire.
- York and Selby: Family ticket to York Maze Halloween by day courtesy of York Maze.
- Leeds branches: Family ticket the Halloween Adventure at Stockeld Park
- Sheffield / Land & New Homes: Family ticket to Halloween Spooktacular at the Tropical Butterfly House
- Doncaster: Family ticket to Yorkshire Wildlife Park's Halloween Adventure
How to enter
All you have to do in answer the question - Do you believe in ghosts?
A yes or no answer is all that is needed, but we'd love it if you told us why...
Post your answer as a comment on one of the competition posts on your local Preston Baker Facebook branch page, please also LIKE our Facebook Page and Share the Post.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents and must be aged 18 or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Entry methods via Facebook there is a maximum of one entry per person.
9. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media for the purposes of exhibiting and promotion of this competition only. Should imagery be of interest to us for other purposes we will explicitly request permissions to use that imagery.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
14. One winning photograph will be selected by a panel of judges - Preston Baker's own professional photographers. The winner will be notified via social media or email. Criteria include local relevance, image quality, composition and visual appeal.
15. The Competition closes on: 20 October 2016
16. Competition entrants have 1 working day to claim their prize. No response after this time will result in another winner being selected.
17. A total of four prizes for this competition are allocated by areas - as follows: One family ticket prize for York Maze Halloween day will be for York and Selby Preston Baker Facebook pages. One family ticket prize for Halloween Adventure at Stockheld Park for all Leeds branches. One family ticket for the Halloween Fright Night at the Tropical Butterfly House for Preston Baker Sheffield and Land & New Homes Facebook pages. One family ticket prize to Doncaster Wildlife Park's Halloween Adventure for Preston Baker Doncaster's Facebook page.