Brexit - WIN £100 IKEA Vouchers
Where were you when the BREXIT result was announced?
Tell us where you were in a comment (or ReTweet) and LIKE our Facebook page and share this post to enter the draw to WIN £100 of IKEA vouchers. One winner from entrants across all social media pages will be chosen at random on the 18th July.
Like your local Preston Baker branch on Facebook, find the link to each page on our branch pages.
Terms & Conditions
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
9. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
15. The winner will be selected at random in a draw.
16. The Competition has been extended to close on the: 18th July 2016