WIN tickets to Alton Towers worth £150
In the lead up to the fun run we're running a competition giving one family from Leeds the chance to WIN a family ticket for a fabulous day out to Alton Towers. To enter the draw, answer the following question:
What is your child's no.1 dream home feature?
Post your answers in a Tweet or via Instagram using the hashtag #RoundhayFunRun.
The competition will end on Friday 1st July, a prize will be presented on the day. Competition terms and conditions.
Competition now closed
Terms & Conditions
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Preston Baker & Associates, Preston Baker Financial Services or their Agencies.
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter.
5. The promoter is Preston Baker & Associates and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 99-101 Walmgate, York, YO1 9UA. Registered in England No. 08149173.
7. No purchase necessary.
9. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize, unless stated otherwise.
10. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
11. On submission of your entry you licence and grant Preston Baker an exclusive, royalty free, worldwide right to use and republish your content on all forms of media.
12. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
13. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
15. The winner will be selected at random in a draw.
16. The Competition has been extended to close on the: 1st July 2016
Posted 19 months agoShare this article
How much is your property worth?
Find out what your property could let or sell for